Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wedding Planning Bio

I made a planning bio, I actually got this idea from various "knotties" from the message boards on The Knot. The whole point is to have a place on the web to keep track of wedding planning, this in turn can be visited by other "knotties" so they can get an idea of the overall concept of your wedding. I also made mine so that the wedding party can keep up to date with wedding planning since they are literally scattered across the country. I made my bio through weebly.com and I found it very easy to use. I know how to do html and all, but I really liked the "drag and drop" format for making a web page. I put this whole page together over the course of an afternoon. So if you are interested in my wedding planning, or if you want to see all my DIY projects together or whatever, here is my planning bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment