Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 months to go!!!

10 months to go! This is going to be the first of a series of posts that will count down the last 10 months of wedding planning. My goal is to summarize all my progress of the previous month while at the same time setting goals for the next month. In the end I will have a countdown to the wedding.

This month was spent visiting with vendors, signing contracts, and window shopping for future projects. The biggest accomplishment was depositing the reception venue. Tom and I also visited a potential baker and designed our wedding cake. Other accomplishments include booking our photographer, choosing our men's attire, and setting up hotel blocks. In regards to DIY stuff, I designed our invitation mock-up and put together all of the save-the-date cards.

Goals for the next month include putting the deposit on my wedding gown, picking out the bridesmaid's dresses, creating a wedding party newsletter, having our professional engagement pictures done, and depositing the florist. I would also like to finish up the pinwheels, make the ribbon wands, and decorate the wedding bubbles. The wedding is really starting to come together, and I am getting more and more excited by the day. If the last two months are any indication, the next ten are going to fly!

1 comment: