Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hunting for a reception site... or, gah!!! the stress is getting to me

It was all going to easy, something was bound to go wrong. It did. When I fell in love with Kennebec Tavern, I had this idea in my head that my reception was going to be significantly smaller than it actually is. Maximum of 72 people? No problem. Tom and I even worked through our guest list and it sounded like it would work. Try again. It turns out that we forgot groups of people from both sides, people that have now expressed interest in wanting to come. So, in the best interest of not offending everyone, I get to start from the drawing board in regards to a reception site. I need to find something that is a reasonable drive from my ceremony spot that can fit closer to 100 people. Yay me. This has been more of a vent than anything else...  it was bound to happen sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment