Thursday, February 10, 2011

Seven Months!

Seven months from today, I will be Mrs. Tomslastname. The whole day is really starting to materialize, and I'm getting to the point that I just want 9.10.11 to be here. We are ready.

This month has proven to be very productive, we sent in the deposits and contracts for the dj and the classical guitarist for the ceremony. This was huge, because not only do we now have music for our big day, we also have all of our major vendors booked. The other major accomplishment is in the area of attire. I finally ordered my dress! Now it is just a matter of waiting 12-18 weeks for it to get here. We also got the remainder of our save-the-date magnets sent out in mid-January.

On the DIY front, I finished up my veil, which I still need to take pictures of. I have also been working on some other projects, but more on those later.

On a personal note, Tom and I celebrated our 1-year engagement anniversary, if that even exists. On the 15th we'll be celebrating two years as a couple. It nearly brings tears to my eyes to think that at this time next year, we'll be husband and wife.

My goals for next month are rather simple, to finish collecting measurements and deposits from my girls so that I can order the bridesmaids dresses, to continue working on the request lists for our DJ, to reserve chairs and things for the ceremony from a rental company, to finalize our ceremony and send it out to our officiants, and to work on any DIY projects that I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment