Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm Back!

As promised, I spent the month of April adjusting to my new job. I have about a week of training left to go before I hit the ground running and I can't wait to get started with my new career. All thanks to my Tom.

Now we are on to May. The snow is gone, the grass is green, and the weather is warming up. The wedding is 4 1/2 months away, and I'm starting to feel a little bit of pressure. I wasn't able to completely avoid wedding planning over the past month, so I have a couple things to share over the next couple of days. In the next couple of weeks, my dress and my wedding ring are due to arrive, which means that I get to start fittings. I have started working on our programs, I'm on the third revision, so hopefully I figured it out. Things are going to start getting busy around here, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment