Saturday, April 9, 2011

Corporate America, Here I Come!

Source
I apologize for not posting, and it's not that I'm turning my back on everyone, things are just changing around here, for the better.

After 8 months of unemployment, I started work on April 4 for a large communications company. Right now I'm at the entry level, but I am going to completely change career paths from education to marketing and work to move up with the company. I just finished my first week of training, and so far I love the place.

I should mention that I now work for the same company as Tom, he totally got me the job.

Right now, the plan is to take a break from wedding planning for the next month. Of course, I can never completely step away from it, so I will still post on occasion. I want to focus my efforts on adjusting to my new schedule. Tom is currently working a bunch of overtime, because weddings are expensive after all, and we are carpooling, which means long days for me too.

I promise I'll be back in full force in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment