Saturday, March 5, 2011

Valentine's Day, Part Two

Valentine's Day is a special holiday for me and Tom, aside from being a holiday of love, it is also our dating anniversary and our engagement anniversary. We decided to do something special this year since it is the year that we marry, and our last dating anniversary that we celebrate. As you can see from the picture to your left, I was thoroughly spoiled. Over the course of several days, I was given a set of freshwater pearl earrings, a purple sock monkey, a vase full of chocolates, and a flower arrangement from the same florist that is doing our wedding flowers. The purple roses in the arrangement are the same type of roses that will be in my wedding bouquet and Tom's boutonniere. Tom did good. He also took me out to dinner at a local German restaurant. In return, I bought Tom a box of chocolates, a bottle of Grey Goose vodka, and a set of hockey tickets. Valentine's was a bit over two weeks ago, tonight is the hockey game. We shall call this Valentine's Day, Part Two.

Tom has always been an avid hockey fan, so I am happy to report that I got him tickets fitting for a hockey fan. Second row, next to the penalty box. This is going to be good. We are also going to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner before the game.

Have I mentioned how much I love spoiling my Tom?

No comments:

Post a Comment