Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wedding Recaps- We Arrive at the Ceremony Venue

As we left the spa, my maid and matron of honor insisted on stopping at the reception venue. They told me they needed to drop off cars. I was confused, but I went along with it. As we pulled into the reception venue, I saw a limo waiting for us. Our matron of honor and our groomsmen rented us a limo as a wedding gift. Tom and I have the best friends on earth.

Prior to getting into the limo, I ventured into the lobby to check Tom and I into our honeymoon suite. I walked up to the front desk and told them I was the bride, they smiled, and checked me in, no ID needed. I think the wedding gown was enough. They also had me sign the room contract with my married name. It was the first time I ever signed it!

Once we arrived to the fort, it was time to find all the dad's and groomsmen to give them their boutonnieres. I hid in the limo with my bridesmaids. As you can see from the pictures, the weather was absolutely perfect, not a cloud in the sky, mid-70's, and just enough of a breeze to mess with my veil.



Bouts and Corsages

Tom bouting the ring bearer

My dad and step-mom bouting my brother

Mom bouting my Step-Dad

The bride comes out of hiding
This was about when the wind took my veil off for me... oops!

What Tom and I now affectionately refer to as "our fort"

My brother with a pinwheel
All pictures copyright of Classic Photographers, used with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment