Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Favors for Our Guests

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that we ordered the votive candles for our favors. Several days later, a huge box arrived with my name on it. I immediately got to work, and over the course of the following weekend and a lot of help from my mom, all 144 wedding favors are assembled. Originally we were going to give everyone a frosted glass votive holder with an unscented white candle. Ultimately, we decided to give half of our guests a frosted glass votive holder with a lavender scented candle, the other half will receive a purple glass votive holder with a vanilla scented candle. The candles are wrapped with a personalized matchbook and a thank you tag.

I am really happy with the final product:
The white glass looks like sea glass :D

And you can't go wrong with purple!

Ultimately, I purchase my candles and votive holders from quickcandles.com. I was originally going to purchase my candles through a different website, but quickcandles gave me a better price once shipping was included. I am really happy with my experience with quickcandles, and I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a large quantity of candles. My candles arrived quickly and securely. The votives are a nice thick glass, and the candles smell wonderful. My only negative critique is that the votive candles are slightly smaller than usual votives, 

It is a huge weight off my chest to have the favors done, next on the list is to finish up my bubbles, ribbon wands, and pinwheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment