Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspiration Board- Wedding Stationary

Stationary Inspiration

Have I mentioned that I love making inspiration boards? The one I made yesterday made my whole ceremony suddenly come alive. It's still over a year away, but now I can see my vision really coming to life. Next up, as you can see, is wedding stationary. The two big pictures are my inspiration for my invitations, I'm going to use the picture invite as the base for my pocket folds. The pocket folds will be ivory linen, and the invitation base will be the purple square up there. As for everything else, I put up some random things that I like for inspiration. The more I look into it, the more I realize just how huge of an undertaking it is going to be to DIY all my stationary. The only exceptions picture above are the possible cookie-cutter favors (so cute!) and the napkins. Good thing I have a year to go! Bring on the paper cuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment