Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Photo Guestbook




Okay, so this isn't quite as DIY as some of my other projects, but I still made it myself, if that means anything. This was actually a rather easy project, I went through shutterfly.com and set up a photobook. Then I uploaded my engagement photos, and played around with various layouts and backgrounds. Overall, the result is a gorgeous coffee table style book that I am sure that we will treasure long after the wedding. It serves a dual purpose, it showcases our engagement pictures, but it also has plenty of space for our guests to leave notes and well wishes in the white space. Now that I know how easy (and affordable) these photobooks are, I plan on visiting shutterfly again after I get all my wedding pictures back from the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment