Saturday, November 20, 2010

What to Wear?

As I mentioned in the previous post, our engagement pictures are scheduled to be taken tomorrow. Now for the real challenge: figuring out what I'm going to wear! Tom is a manly man, and the majority of his wardrobe consists of jeans and t-shirts. I have nothing against dressing for comfort, but I don't quite think it is appropriate for a photo session, especially with the predicted 30 degree temperatures and possible snow showers, and did I mention we were having our pictures taken on the ocean? Engagement pictures are supposed to be on the casual side, it's more of an opportunity to meet with the photographer than anything else, so I am cool with both of us wearing blue jeans. I'm going to wear my black loafers, and he will wear his black boots, I'm not sure if the photographer will take pictures of our shoes, but at least we'll coordinate if he does. As far as shirts go... Tom owns one long sleeve shirt that would look appropriate to wear with jeans. It is the same shirt that he wore for our first engagement session that my mom shot. I love the shirt, I picked it out, and I must say, I have good taste. Now what should I wear? A black top? A coordinating (but not matching) purple sweater? A different top completely? Decisions! I need to find my winter jacket too...

No comments:

Post a Comment